Chuck Sambuchino’s Writing Site — Freelance Editor, Bestselling Humor Book Author, and Authority on How to Get Published
Hello, everyone! This is my landing page for all things writing and publishing. My name is Chuck Sambuchino and I am a book editor, humor writer and freelance editor. I am editor for Writers Digest Books and have written 8 books. HERE ARE SOME WAYS FOR US TO CONNECT:
- Visit Chuck’s Guide to Literary Agents Blog for information on how to find a literary agent and get published.
- Learn more about the two annual writing guides that Chuck edits: The Guide to Literary Agents and the Children’s Writer’s & Illustrator’s Market (the 2016 editions are the most recent).
- Connect with Chuck on Twitter. He was named by Forbes as a top publishing influencer on Twitter.
- Connect with Chuck on Facebook.
- If you’re here looking for a freelance editor, he can critique query letters, synopses, book proposals, and novels.
- If you are looking for writing conferences, he has a list on this website. In 2015 and 2016, he will be instructing in Los Angeles, San Diego, Connecticut, Boston, Houston, Alabama, Tampa, Miami / Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Philadelphia, New York City, and more.
- Interested in how to sell more books and build your writer platform, check out Create Your Writer Platform.
TO CONTACT ME: Please do NOT leave a comment on this site — it gets too much spam. My two primary e-mails are chuck.sambuchino (at) fwmedia.com (dot) com, and reesedn3a416 (at) hotmail (dot) com. E-mail one, or better yet both.
- Learn more about Chuck’s 2010 humor book, How to Survive a Garden Gnome Attack (Ten Speed Press), which was optioned for film by Sony in 2011.
- Learn more about Chuck’s 2015 humor book, When Clowns Attack: A Survival Guide (Ten Speed Press), which was mentioned in New York Magazine.
- Learn more about Chuck’s 2012 humor book, Red Dog / Blue Dog: When Pooches Get Political (Running Press), which has been featured by USA Today, PoliticalWire.com, The Huffington Post, and more.